With special guest, Kevin Craig, former Police Chief and currently Porzio Compliance Services Assistant Vice President of Safety, Security, and Investigations, and Eastern DataComm’s National School Safety Advisor Paul Jenne.
Join Eastern DataComm for a Complimentary Live Educational Webinar entitled:
Ask the Expert – The Most Common Challenges Facing Your School Safety Ecosystem
Times And Dates:
- Tuesday, June 13th at 10:00am ET
- Thursday, June 15th at 1:00pm ET
Duration: 30 Minutes
Register Today for Ask the Expert – The Most Common Challenges Facing Your School Safety Ecosystem
"*" indicates required fields
There is no one-size-fits all solution to school crises. From assailants on your grounds to unforeseen threats within your buildings, the right procedures and technologies can make all the difference in responding to emergencies where every second counts.
In this webinar, we’ll answer relevant school safety questions from a diagnostic, policy, logistical, and procedural standpoint so that all attendees receive practical insight into the underlying technology that supports the execution of effective procedures.
Guest expert Kevin Craig, former Police Chief and currently Porzio Compliance Services Assistant Vice President of Safety, Security, and Investigations, will be co-presenting with Paul Jenne, Eastern DataComm’s Account Director & National School Safety Advisor.
Together, they’ll explore a set of common school safety procedural issues including:
- What happens when a threat or emergency is present outside the building?
- How can we use our phone and paging systems as communication AND safety tools?
- What role do integrations like video surveillance, access control, and paging play in responding to unique emergency situations?
Attendees can expect a thoughtful exploration of technology presented by Eastern DataComm’s Paul Jenne coupled with best practices and procedures by industry expert, Kevin Craig.
Our webinar presenters will discuss:
- Three common questions school leaders have when it comes to unique emergency circumstances and the appropriate responses.
- The essential policies, procedures, and technology solutions of a comprehensive emergency notification and response system.
- Why a school safety ecosystem that includes integrated technology is the most effective approach to achieving a well-protected school.
Agenda at a Glance
- Introduction: Meet Our Presenters
- Question 1: What happens when a threat or emergency is present outside the building?
- Question 2: How can our Mitel phone and paging systems act as both communications and safety tools?
- Question 3: What role do integrations like video surveillance, access control, and paging play in responding to unique emergency situations?
- Key Features of a Comprehensive Emergency Notification and Response System
- Take-Away Summary
- Audience Q&A
Learning Objectives | Topics for Exploration
This webinar covers three key questions related to unique circumstances schools experience when it comes to emergency preparedness and response as well as the importance of comprehensive school safety ecosystems complete with the right procedural approaches and technology solutions.
This webinar provides helpful information for key school district stakeholders including:
- K–12 Superintendents and Business Administrators
- School District IT Professionals
- School Safety and Security Professionals
- Higher Education Administrators
- Those entrusted with ensuring the safety of school district students, faculty, and staff within your district
Eastern DataComm National School Safety Advisor
Paul Jenne leads business development at Eastern DataComm, a safety and communications company that has served school districts, businesses, and municipalities for over 30 years. As a father of three, school safety is a topic that is near and dear to Paul’s heart. Paul has worked with hundreds of schools, teaching them how to create safer environments by leveraging effective technology. His goal is to help customers improve their day-to-day communications, but most importantly, assist them with finding cost-effective technological solutions to ensure they are best equipped to keep their communities safe.
Porzio Compliance Services Assistant Vice President of Safety, Security, and Investigations
Kevin Craig is a recognized subject matter expert in law enforcement, management, and school security. He is a retired police chief with over 30 years of experience, a Licensed Private Detective, and is certified as a Public Manager, Police Instructor, School Safety Specialist, and School Resource Officer in New Jersey.
He is a certified instructor in Active Shooter Response, De-escalation, and Threat Assessment and an instructor for the NJ School Safety Specialist Academy in the NJ Department of Education. Chief Craig was appointed to the NJ School Security Task Force by the Governor of New Jersey as a subject matter expert.
Chief Craig is a member of the ASIS International School Safety and Security Council and Advisory Board Member and Senior Instructor for the NJ Association of School Resource Officers. He is also an Adjunct Professor at Fairleigh Dickinson University where he instructs courses in emergency management, threat assessment, and crisis communication.
Chief Craig has conducted training, planning, and assessments for public and private schools, businesses, and faith-based institutions. He is regularly consulted as a subject matter expert on issues of school security and recently authored a book on school safety best practices.
A Special “Thank You” from Eastern DataComm: All Attendees Receive a Complimentary School Safety Consultation!
When you register for this educational experience, you become eligible to receive a complimentary School Safety Consultation with our School Safety Advisors.