March 23rd – King of Prussia, PA – Maggiano’s Little Italy
Eastern DataComm, in partnership with industry leaders Aruba and Mitel, brings you this complimentary educational workshop designed to assist school leaders in understanding the unique needs of their school community, along with the technology solutions they can leverage to create safer school environments for students, faculty, staff, and visitors.
This educational experience details the critical lessons that administrators and stakeholders can garner from the recent Uvalde school shooting tragedy, including the value of comprehensive, multimodal, integrated technology approaches to school safety. Presenters will illustrate the vital nature of total coverage in buildings and on grounds, and the essential elements that comprise a robust school safety ecosystem.
Practical, actionable examples walk seminar participants through the crucial role that emergency notification solutions, phone and paging systems, access control, and video surveillance play when it comes to responding quickly and effectively to an emergency.
- Lunch will be served to all registered guests.
- There is no registration fee for this event.
- Parking will be at the expense of the attendee.
- Seating is limited. As such, registering early is highly recommended.
- 10:30 am to 11:00 am – Registration & Check-In
- 11:00 am to 11:20 am – Introductions & Case Study Example – Deconstructing Uvalde: A Walk-Thru of Events As They Transpired in Chronological Order
- 11:20 am to 1:30 pm – Interactive Presentation with Audience Q&A, inclusive of live demonstrations of effective emergency notification, access control, video surveillance, and gunshot detection technologies
- 1:30 pm to 2:00 pm – Table Discussions/Networking, Closing Remarks, & Adjournment
Maggiano’s Little Italy
160 N Gulph Rd Suite 205, King of Prussia, PA 19406
- K–12 Superintendents and Business Administrators
- School Safety and Security Professionals
- School District IT Professionals
- Higher Education Administrators
- Those entrusted with ensuring the safety of school district students, faculty, and staff within your district
Those who pre-register will be emailed with all finalized logistical and curriculum details ahead of the meeting dates.