Eastern DataComm invites you to view this on-demand educational webinar that explores how best to enhance school safety technology while complying with recent FCC regulations regarding emergency phone communication requirements.
We’ve partnered with Mitel, an industry leader in telecommunications, to offer you a thorough and informative presentation that dives deep into the ways that phone systems and Eastern DataComm’s own Lockdown and Emergency Notification System (LENS) solution more effectively ensure the safety of your school district’s students, faculty, and staff.
In this presentation, you will learn:
- The implications of recent legislation (Kari’s Law and Ray Baum’s Act) on district safety, communication with first responders, and how multiline telecommunication systems must work in order to stay in compliance with these regulations
- The role of mass communication and notification in school safety and how faster, more effective communication can save lives
- What your phone system needs to be able to do in order to be not simply a communication tool, but also an effective school campus safety solution
- How school districts can properly set up emergency notifications to ensure the safety of their students, staff, and visitors
- How your phone system can act as an additional safeguard during emergencies like lockdowns and active shooter events
- How Eastern DataComm’s Lockdown and Emergency Notification System (LENS) combined with Mitel’s industry-leading Mitel Revolution address emergency notification and communication challenges