At our seminar, learn how effective policies and procedures, coupled with the right technology, can dramatically improve the safety of your students and staff. Hear from experts in the fields of school safety and technology to learn the right solutions for your school.
Emergency Notification solutions should be an extension of technology systems school districts already have in place today. Designed right, a school can leverage its existing technology to improve both day-to-day communications as well as emergency notification, saving the district money without the need to rip and replace.
With a comprehensive technology plan, schools are able to upgrade and save money, improve communications between students, teachers and staff and most importantly improve school safety.
Who Should Attend?
Why Should You Attend?
|• Superintendents / Heads of School
• Business Administrators
• Building & Grounds /Facility Teams
• Heads of Security
• IT Directors/Managers
• Law Enforcement
• School Board Members
• Anyone involved in school safety & security!
|• Engage with your peers in a panel discussion to see what they’ve done in their districts.
• Understand Alyssa’s Law and hear the latest updates.
• Learn how a NJ school can lockdown in as fast as 6 seconds.
• Learn the 3 principles all lockdown technologies must meet to be effective.
• See how districts can leverage their existing technologies to improve school safety.