Want to reduce patient no-shows by thirty percent?
Patient no-shows are a fact of life for medical practices, and they can have a big impact on your bottom line. In fact, appointment abandonment rates average over 30%, reducing revenue by as much as $411 a day per physician.
With the right communications tools powering your healthcare facility, you’ll free up doctors, nurses and support staff to spend time where it counts: on patient care, not on struggling to gain access to the right data, making outbound appointment calls, or waiting for programs to load. Our integrated communications technology delivers appointment and Rx reminders, assists with completing forms and more. It can even respond to routine patient questions. That’s a big advantage for your patients and your practice.
Improve the health of your medical practice, hospital, extended care facility and pharmaceutical firm’s communications with our NJ VoIP phone systems.
- How to Maximize the Benefits of Mobile Devices in Healthcare
- Why Medical Practices Should Embrace Unified Communications
- The Risk of Using an Old Phone System Just Because “It Still Works”
Who We Help
- Extended Care Facilities
- Physician Practices
- Pharmaceutical Firms
Features and Benefits of a UC Solution
- Train staff remotely or conduct meetings across locations with videoconferencing
- Keep staff mobile and connected
- Improve care coordination
- Drive patient care
- Streamline overall patient engagement
- Make the coordination of patient care easy
- Maximize patient volume
- Security and HIPAA compliancy
- Manage reminders
- Decrease no-shows
- Ensure the highest patient support
- Improve patient access to personal medical information
- Predictable and repeatable telephony rollouts
Secure, Safe Solutions
With almost 30 years of industry expertise and working with physician practices and healthcare organizations, Eastern DataComm provides unique insight into the underlying network and infrastructure needs of your organization, as well as the solutions that run on top of it.
ShoreTel is a leading provider of brilliantly simple unified communications (UC) products, cloud services, contact centers and IP phone systems. More than 1,000 practices partner with ShoreTel to improve practice performance in three key areas: patient engagement, staff collaboration and practice workflow.Talk to one of our healthcare experts about your phone system, data network or security framework, and we’ll walk you through some options that will advance productivity, lower operating costs and improve patient care »