With our customer service team providing help every step of the way, you don’t have to worry about spending valuable time and resources learning how to navigate the systems. We walk you through how to use it, and then stay by your side until you’re comfortable and on your way to using the system like a pro.
Read our blog posts:
- How Your VoIP Phone System Can Boost the Value of Your CRM
- 7 Ways Unified Communications Benefits State and Local Government
Powerful Features Serve Your Needs
Easy deployment is our main priority when working with professional service organizations and local government, whether you’re better served by investing capital in your infrastructure, taking advantage of existing resources within your organization (such as network capabilities), or adopting a monthly cloud service subscription easily scaled to your specific needs.
We also offer:
- Unified phone systems across locations
- Feature-rich collaboration solutions, such as HD video conferencing, desktop sharing, and more
- Easy-to-manage communications solutions
- Fault-tolerant and redundant architecture that helps ensure continuous availability for disaster recovery
- BYOD functionality and device management
- Integration with a variety of business program applications including Salesforce, AMS 360, NetSuite, ACT! and more.
- Scalability – Expand and adapt, without the need for extensive investment in infrastructure or technology