|Who should attend?
- Superintendents / Heads of School
- Business Administrators
- Library Directors/Administrators
- Buildings & Grounds/Facility Teams
- Head of Security
- IT Directors/Managers
- Law enforcement
- anyone involved in school safety & security!
|Why should you attend?
- Walk away with actionable ideas to improve school safety
- Gain a better understanding of Policing Schools in the 21st Century
- Learn how to save money by maximizing your investments in technology
- Understand the benefits of upgrading or replacing the following technology:
- Inadequate emergency notification system
- Phone Systems
- Intercom/Paging System
- Bell Controllers
- Clock System
- Video Surveillance Cameras
School safety components such as intercom systems, wireless speakers, “mushroom-style” lockdown buttons, strobes and LED signage must incorporate with your day-to-day communication technology such as bells, wireless clocks, paging and phone systems in order to maximize your investment and stay within budget.
Without this, a school will not be fully prepared to effectively lockdown in a crisis event.
With a comprehensive technology plan, schools are able to upgrade and save money, improve communications between students, teachers and staff, and most importantly improve school safety and prepare for a crisis event.
At our event, learn:
- How you can utilize your existing technology components (ex: ShoreTel phone system, paging system speakers, etc.) to support your safety initiatives?
- The importance of the 20-second emergency incident response time
- The benefits of working with one vendor on your school safety and communication initiatives.
If safety is a concern within your district or municipality,
you won’t want to miss this free event!
This event is sponsored by: