An educational event to discuss solutions to one of the most important topics facing schools, law enforcement and municipalities today – student and staff safety!
At our event, learn:
- Safety & security best practices recommended by the State of New Jersey
- How you can utilize your existing technology components (ex: phone system, paging system speakers, etc.) to support your safety initiatives?
- How schools districts such as Northern Valley, Midland Park, St. Joseph’s School for the Blind and Tenafly saved money, and improved day-to-day communications and school safety.
Captain Patrick Kissane
New Jersey Association of School Resource Officers
Member of New Jersey School Security Task Force
Technology components should include bells, wireless clocks,
paging, intercom and phone systems, wireless speakers,
strobes/beacons and LED signage.
By truly understanding how each of these components work together, you’ll be able to maximize your investments and ultimately
improve the safety of your school district or municipality.
Lockdown & School Safety Topics:
- The importance of the 20-second emergency incident response time
- What 3 important principles all schools and municipalities must follow when purchasing technology for lockdowns and emergency events
- Avoiding common wasteful investments in technology that do little to improve overall safety and security.
- Lockdown Emergency Notification System to easily put your school or building in Lockdown, Shelter-in-Place, or Evacuation automatically through the touch of a button.
If safety is a concern within your district or municipality, you won’t want to miss this free event!