What Makes Eastern DataComm Different
The difference for Eastern DataComm customers is in the “doing”. Over 200 years of tech expertise has taught us to make best in class, ‘best-for-you’ product recommendations, not what’s best for us or the brands we offer.
Beyond products, we provide you with technologies that improve business processes and personal service from dedicated project managers who guide your project to successful completion from the very beginning. Assigned to you until training is complete, your project manager is your main point of contact, coordinates efforts of any third party vendors, and personally shepherds your customized solution to completion.
Our proprietary process involves key steps to ensure successful onboarding, implementation and use:
- Our sales team acts as a true consultant to come up with effective technology solutions tailored to your needs.
- A “white glove” installation process features a project manager for each implementation phase, a data-gathering team and a third-party vendor coordination team.
- The training phase ensures that all staff, administrators and end users are prepared for the system to go live.
- Follow up ensures the system or product is operating as it should.
- Ongoing support from the Help Desk during a downed system, outages, add-ons, moves, or for help with changes or troubleshooting.
- Additional communications from your Account Manager covering product updates, live training webinars and seminars.