Account Executive Position
Join our growing mission-driven company!
It is an exciting time to join our Sales Team! We are a highly regarded Safety and Communications industry leader that is expanding nationally and looking for our next Account Executive to lead our continued explosive growth.
This is a great opportunity for a driven salesperson who thrives on prospecting and closing new business and is comfortable in an autonomous environment.
If you are excited about attacking a large uncharted territory and have proven success in implementing and executing on a sales territory plan, this may be the ideal career move for you.
- Create, implement, and execute a sales territory plan.
- Prospect, qualify, negotiate, and close new business, in addition to participating in all stages of the sales pipeline process.
- Attend and network tradeshows, seminars and events that provide opportunities for prospecting and attracting new clients.
- Work closely with Sales Engineers, Sales Manager, Marketing Manager and Manufacturer’s reps throughout the sales process.
- Diligent follow up to move existing opportunities through the sales process and delivery of proposals and quotes following walk-through’s/technical discoveries.
- Timely responses to clients and prospects’ questions, needs, and requests.
- Thorough understanding of our products and services, industry and target clients’ industries, especially K-12 schools.
- Ability to negotiate and handle objections.
- Active participation at sales meetings and the ability to travel for events.
- Timely, accurate updates to CRM.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ proven sales experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication, multitasking and organizational skills.
- Experience w/Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong Presentation Skills during demos and proposal reviews.
- The ability to travel.