Marketing Manager Position
Join our growing mission-driven company!
It is not often that you have the opportunity to make an impact on a company that is growing nationally – and still be able to have work life balance that keeps you happy.
We are a highly regarded Safety and Communications industry leader, that is adding our next key team member. As our Marketing Manager, you will work collaboratively to create and execute marketing strategies and build brand awareness as the company continues its explosive growth.
Do you have a passion for driving marketing strategies with excellent communication skills? This may be the ideal career decision for you.
- Evaluate and develop annual marketing strategy/plan.
- Define, coordinate, and execute creative marketing strategies to attract/ inform clients and prospects.
- Develop and execute all Partner Marketing activity.
- Create and implement social media strategies to build brand recognition, drive customer engagement and optimization.
- Analyze and measure marketing results.
- Manage and evaluate all industry conference/tradeshow activity and customer seminars.
- Provide direction to creative agency team for website development, marketing collateral, marketing campaigns and social media activity.
- Grow brand through industry partnerships, research, and analysis.
- Coordinate and execute all webinar programs and initiatives.
- Assist Sales team with identifying new sales opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing,
- Strong verbal and written communication, multitasking and organizational skills.
- Management/Oversight experience with outside partners/agencies.
- Demonstrated knowledge of social media for marketing and branding and SEO strategies.
- Marketing experience including managing the creative process, campaigns end-to-end from initial concept to full execution and tracking through marketing automation.
- The ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Self-starter; comfortable making decisions with little-to-no direction or input.